|On play, destroy all surrounding units with 1 strength.|
|“||Even for the standards of Shadowfen these new ravens are too dark and evil.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Wetland Deceivers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Wetland Deceivers is a rare raven unit that destroys all weak units nearby. Its strength and destroying capability will be increased by leveling it up. Wetland Deceivers can see play in control decks.
Wetland Deceivers' ability makes it a great card at clearing out very weak units.
- Be careful when using Wetland Deceivers; its ability will also destroy weak friendly units. However, you can use this to your advantage by triggering cards like Snowmasons or Embers of Chaos.
- While its ability may not be able to destroy anything on the board at a given moment, it may be wiser to play the card for its strength rather than waiting for the perfect moment.
- Wetland Deceivers' leveling perfectly matches up with the tokens of Doppelbocks, Ludic Matriarchs, and Finite Loopers, as well as also being able to destroy 1-strength toad tokens.
|Ability||…destroy all surrounding units with 1 strength.||…destroy all surrounding units with 1 strength.||…destroy all surrounding units with 2 strength or less.||…destroy all surrounding units with 2 strength or less.||…destroy all surrounding units with 3 strength or less.|
- February 13, 2019: Added to the game
- December 1, 2021: Strength increased by 1 at levels 3-5
This is the original version of the card.
Wetland Deceivers strength increased by 1 at levels 3-5