|When played bordering your base, gain 3 speed.|
|“||Threaten the home of a panther and these calm creatures become fierce predators that strike at anyone nearby.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Twilight Prowlers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Twilight Prowlers is a common feline unit that gains speed when played near your base. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Twilight Prowlers is a versatile defensive card and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Twilight Prowlers's ability gives it a high amount of movement but limits its placement to only be near your base.
- You can use Twilight Prowlers defensively and utilize its ability to let it attack multiple units at once. Its high strength and high speed make it comparable to Hearthguards.
- Unlike Hearthguards, Twilight Prowlers will not be able to attack the base when it is played.
- Alternatively, you can use Twilight Prowlers aggressively to gain a large amount of frontline.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Twilight Prowlers will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
|Ability||When played bordering your base, gain 3 speed.|
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game
This is the original version of the card.
Twilight Prowlers was revealed by Kepp in the Stormbound Discord server before the second feline update on July 25, 2019.