|Temple of the Heart|
|At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from the stronger base and give it to the weaker one.|
Temple of the Heart is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Temple of the Heart is a common neutral structure that takes strength from the stronger base and gives it to the weaker base at the start of your turn. Upgrading it increases its strength and the amount of strength it drains. Temple of the Heart can be used in decks to purposefully steal strength from your opponent, or punish your opponent for damaging you.
Use Temple of the Heart to keep each base's strength equal throughout the game. Note that if both bases have the same strength, Temple of the Heart will not do anything.
- Use cards like Restless Goats and Broken Truce to damage your base, then gain that strength back by stealing it from your opponent.
- Players with a lower Fortress Level than their enemies have an innate advantage with Temple of the Heart, as it will immediately start equalizing the bases' strength.
- Temple of the Heart can also be a good tool for control decks to counter chip, as its effect will provide your base strength while damaging your opponent's.
- Use Temple of the Heart's cheap cost to pressure your opponent early, and over time.
- Like other temples, Temple of the Heart can trigger Temple Guardians's ability.
|Ability||…remove 1 strength…||…remove 1 strength…||…remove 1 strength…||…remove 2 strength…||…remove 2 strength…|
- February 8, 2021: Added to the game
This is the original version of the card.