|On play, confuse all enemy units in front.|
|“||This kitten confuses those in front of him who stare into its big cute eyes. Why would any foe want to attack it?!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Sweetcap Kittens is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Sweetcap Kittens is a common feline unit that confuses enemy units in front. Its strength can be upgraded by leveling it up. Sweetcap Kittens works well in decks that can synergize with its confusion.
Sweetcap Kittens' very low cost and confusion ability make it a great card for confusion synergies.
- Hair-Raising Cats is a prime card to use alongside Sweetcap Kittens. It can take immediate advantage of the confusion to deal lots of damage.
- Sweetcap Kittens can also be used alone to confuse units for a cheap cost.
- The confusion can be used alone to make an enemy unit move sideways instead of moving forward, acting like freeze.
|Ability||On play, confuse all enemy units in front.|
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Ability affects all in front at all levels, increased strength at higher levels by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Sweetcap Kittens' ability was changed to confuse all enemy units in front at all levels, and its strength was increased by 1 at higher levels.