|When this dies not bordering any base, randomly respawn at your base with 5 strength.|
|Unit Type||Construct Hero|
|“||Originally called Prolonged Hero 03, his creators added "nix" when they found out his renewal doesn't always work.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Project PH03-NIX is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Project PH03-NIX is a legendary construct unit that has the ability to respawn itself as long as it dies away from your or the enemy's base. The starting strength and the strength it respawns at can be increased when leveled up. Project PH03-NIX fits well into construct decks.
Project PH03-NIX can keep bringing itself back and giving yourself value for a very long time until your opponent can destroy him at a base.
- In order for your opponent to completely destroy Project PH03-NIX, they need to either wait until it reaches their base, or destroy him after it respawns again, which can put lots of pressure on your opponent.
- Since Project PH03-NIX respawns in a random location at your base, you can place structures or units there to control its placement should you want to.
- Like all constructs, Project PH03-NIX benefits from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems.
- This card can often be countered with effects that push before dealing damage, for example, Windmakers and Flaming Stream.
|Ability||…respawn…with 5 strength.||…respawn…with 6 strength.||…respawn…with 7 strength.||…respawn…with 8 strength.||…respawn…with 10 strength.|
- September 25, 2019: Increased strength and ability by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Project PH03-NIX's strength and ability strength were increased by 1 and its leveling was increased accordingly.
Does not respawn if frozen