|After surviving damage, command all friendly units with equal or less strength to move forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Undead Elder|
Petrified Fossils is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Petrified Fossils is a rare undead elder that commands other friendly units when it takes damage. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Petrified Fossils is a card that fits well into a deck that can make the most out of its potential.
Petrified Fossils will command weaker and equal units based on its strength after it has taken damage. Be wary of this as Petrified Fossils will be mostly useless if it is left with very low strength after taking damage.
- Attacking 1-strength enemies with Petrified Fossils is the best way to trigger its ability without losing too much strength.
- You can use cards like Potion of Growth or Kindred's Grace to increase Petrified Fossils' strength and make it able to command your higher-strength units.
|Ability||After surviving damage, command all friendly units with equal or less strength to move forward.|
- October 17, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected
- December 1, 2020: Increased strength at higher levels, ability now commands equal and lower strength units
This is the original version of the card.
Petrified Fossils's strength was increased at higher levels and its ability was changed to also command equal strength units as well as weaker units.
Petrified Fossils and Hairy Chestnuts are the only elders to be depicted with halos in their art.