|Before attacking a confused unit, deal up to 4 of its strength as damage to all enemies bordering it.|
|“||This gracious feline charms her foes… and the jealous enemies fight each other to win her over.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Melodious Sisters is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Melodious Sisters is an epic feline unit that deals damage to enemies near a confused unit. Its strength and damage cap can be increased by leveling it up. Melodious Sisters works well in decks that have many sources of confusion.
Melodious Sisters works well as a card to capitalize off of confusion with swift damage.
- Sweetcap Kittens and Fluffy Badboxers are good sources of confusion that can help activate Melodious Sisters' ability.
- Note that Melodious Sisters will only deal up to a maximum of the attacked unit's strength as damage.
- If a level 1 Melodious Sisters attacks a confused 7 strength unit, it will only deal 4 damage to enemies bordering that unit.
- Melodious Sisters will also damage enemy structures and the enemy base if they attack a confused unit bordering them.
|Ability||…deal up to 4 of its strength as damage…||…deal up to 5 of its strength as damage…||…deal up to 6 of its strength as damage…||…deal up to 7 of its strength as damage…||…deal up to 8 of its strength as damage…|
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength and ability by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Melodious Sisters' strength and ability damage were increased by 1 at all levels.