|After attacking, move forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Lasting Remains is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Lasting Remains is a rare undead that commands itself forward after it attacks. Its strength can be increased as it levels up. Lasting Remains can see play in control and rush decks.
Lasting Remains' ability allows it to attack and move through multiple enemies at once.
- Lasting Remains can be used to utilize columns of weak enemies, such as those spawned by Azure Hatcher or Ludic Matriarchs, to gain you a large amount of frontline.
- Alternatively, if the opponent has a unit bordering their base, you can use Lasting Remains to attack the unit and command itself into the enemy base, similarly to Chillbeards. This can be extremely effective due to its high amount of strength.
- Lasting Remains can be combined with Forgotten Souls or Herald's Hymn to continue attacking and moving whenever the chain of enemies is broken. In this case, a strength boost from Potion of Growth can be helpful in keeping it alive as well.
|Ability||After attacking, move forward.|
- October 30, 2018: Added to the game.
- December 1, 2020: Increased strength by 1 at lower levels
This is the original version of the card.
Lasting Remains's strength was increased by 1 at lower levels.
In Lasting Remains's art, the usual red, spiky horns shared by all undead are instead replaced with instrumental horns. Specifically, the horn in Herald's Hymn's art. This represents its ability to command itself.