|On play, poison itself.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|“||Some toads drink their own poison to become stronger. But if it works…?||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Heliotroopers is a card in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Heliotroopers is a common toad unit that poisons itself on play. The strength of Heliotroopers can be increased by leveling it up. Heliotroopers can work well in poison decks or other decks that need a strong cheap unit.
Heliotroopers is a strong unit with the downside of poisoning itself. If you can play around its ability, then Heliotroopers will bring good value.
- Cards that utilize poisoned units such as Brood Sages or Amberhides can also trigger off of Heliotroopers.
- However, this combo is more effective with Brood Sages, as using Amberhides means that you lose the opportunity to use Amberhides on an enemy unit.
- You can play Heliotroopers in such a way so that it dies before the poison can damage it.
- Like other toads, Heliotroopers is able to be buffed when other cards that buff toads are used.
|Ability||On play, poison itself.|
- March 21, 2019: Added to the game
Like all non-legendary Shadowfen toads, Heliotroopers is named after a color, heliotrope. Heliotrope is also a poisonous plant, which is similar to the card's ability.