|Spawn a 3 strength Satyr on a random tile in your furthest row.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Head Start is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Head Start is a rare spell that spawns a satyr on the row behind your frontline. The strength of the spawned satyr can be increased by leveling the card up. Head Start fits well into aggro and satyr decks.
For its cheap cost and large amount of strength, Head Start has great stats but is limited by its randomness.
- Note that Head Start will not spawn its satyr if all the tiles on your furthest row are occupied. Head Start will only spawn a satyr on the row immediately below your frontline, and will not spawn it outside of it.
- When compared to Lawless Herd, Head Start has more strength but lacks control over its placement and cannot be used defensively.
- You can use Head Start as a replacement for Lawless Herd in decks with Queen of Herds, so that Queen of Herds has a better chance of playing your high-value satyrs over a cheap one.
- You can also utilize the spawned satyr for synergies with Swarmcallers and Faun Companions.
|Ability||Spawn a 3 strength Satyr…||Spawn a 4 strength Satyr…||Spawn a 5 strength Satyr…||Spawn a 6 strength Satyr…||Spawn a 7 strength Satyr…|
- May 9, 2019: Added to the game
This is the original version of the card.