|Before attacking a unit, gives 1 strength to itself and a random surrounding friendly Dragon.|
Greengale Serpents is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Greengale Serpents is a rare dragon unit that gives strength to itself and another nearby dragon when it attacks. The amount of strength it has and the amount given can be increased by leveling it up. Greengale Serpents fits well in a dragon deck.
Keep in mind that Greengale Serpents will always give itself strength when attacking, even if you don't have another Dragon.
- Try to position your dragons so that Greengale Serpents will give strength to them.
- Since its ability triggers before attacking, it has more effective strength than what it usually is. It can be very effective at removing units because of this.
- 1 strength Toads spawned by Rain of Frogs and Azure Hatcher are great targets for Greengale Serpents to attack.
|Ability||…gives 1 strength…||…gives 1 strength…||…gives 2 strength…||…gives 2 strength…||…gives 3 strength…|
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- May 1, 2021: Ability now only targets surrounding friendly dragons
This is the original version of the card.
Greengale Serpents's ability was changed to only strength friendly dragons that are surrounding it, rather than having unlimited range.
All Ironclad Union dragons have similar ears and are breathing fire in their art.
While Greengale Serpents' art does not have a green leaf in it like other cards that give strength, the fire it breathes is green and is roughly leaf-shaped.
Its name is a reference to Gale (aka FFyre17), a splendid player who also makes plenty of card ideas and knows all of the design rules.