|Deal 4 damage to a target enemy unit or structure.|
Execution is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Execution is a common spell card that deals damage to a target enemy unit or structure. The damage done can be increased by leveling it up. Execution fits well into any kind of deck.
Execution is one of the most versatile cards in the game because its targeted damage is very useful in all situations.
- One way you can use Execution is to destroy enemy structures without having to move your units all the way to their base.
- Execution's core purpose is to weaken or just destroy enemy units when needed.
- You can also use Execution to deal with units that have death damage abilities, like Chaotic Pupil or Crimson Sentry, without having to sacrifice a unit.
- Execution is probably most useful in decks built around higher mana costs, as in the early game the net result is often trading one of your turns to counteract one of your enemy turns, making the only board state change an increase in the mana position. However, its versatility in threat removal makes it a reasonable choice for many decks.
|Ability||Deal 4 damage…||Deal 5 damage…||Deal 6 damage…||Deal 7 damage…||Deal 8 damage…|
- July 21, 2020: Increased ability by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Execution's damage was increased by 1 at all levels.