|On death, randomly spawn a 3 strength Dragon on a tile bordering a friendly Dragon.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Dreadful Keepers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Dreadful Keepers is an epic dragon unit that can spawn another dragon next to a friendly dragon when it dies. Its strength as well as the strength of the spawned dragon can be increased by leveling it up. Dreadful Keepers fits well into dragon decks.
Similarly to Spare Dragonling, Dreadful Keepers has a powerful effect on death. However, it can only be triggered if there is a friendly dragon on the board.
- Combining Dreadful Keepers and Spare Dragonling can create a very difficult situation for your opponent as destroying either one will grant you a large amount of value. This can only be countered by destroying all dragons at once.
- Dreadful Keepers's relatively cheap cost and high potential for value makes it a solid card for any dragon deck to have.
- With smart placement and some luck, Dreadful Keepers may spawn its dragon bordering the enemy base, provided there are dragons there.
|Ability||…spawn a 3 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 4 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 6 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 7 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 8 strength Dragon…|
- December 17, 2018: Added to the game
- January 1, 2022: Ability increased by 1 at levels 3-5
This is the original version of the card.
Ability was increased by 1 at levels 3-5
All Swarm of the East dragons have satyr-esque horns in their art as well as being animalistic.
Like all cards that spawn token units, Dreadful Keepers's art has an outline of itself that represents its spawning ability.
Dreadful Keepers's name is a reference to Kepp, a player mod on the discord and host of many community tournaments.