|When attacking a unit, spawn a 1 strength Dragon on a random tile bordering that unit.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Draconic Roamers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Draconic Roamers is a rare dragon unit that can spawn more dragons when it attacks. The strength of Draconic Roamers and the dragons it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Draconic Roamers works well in dragon and zoo decks.
Note that Draconic Roamers’ ability will spawn the Dragon on a random tile bordering the unit it’s attacking, potentially advancing your frontline.
- Much like Vindicators, Draconic Roamers works well when attacking 1 strength units, particularly those spawned by Azure Hatcher or Rain of Frogs.
- Since the units spawned are dragons, they can be used to empower Dangerous Suitors or provide targets for Spare Dragonling. This also lets them avoid abilities that target non-dragon units.
- Alternatively, you could use Draconic Roamers like any other 2 movement card and use it to advance your frontline. The dragon spawned also has a chance to spawn behind the enemy, moving your frontline even farther.
|Ability||…spawn a 1 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 1 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 2 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 2 strength Dragon…||…spawn a 3 strength Dragon…|
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Decreased ability by 1
This is the original version of the card.
The strength of Draconic Roamers's spawned dragons was decreased by 1 at all levels.
All Swarm of the East dragons have satyr-esque horns in their art as well as being animalistic.
Like all cards that spawn token units, Draconic Roamers' art has outlines of other dragons that represent its spawning ability.
Its name is a reference to omer03, a veteran since the beta of the game and splendid player on the discord.