|On play, spawn a 1 strength Satyr on the tile in front.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Doppelbocks is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Doppelbocks is a common satyr that spawns another satyr when played. When upgraded, Doppelbocks and the unit it spawns are both powered up. Doppelbocks can usually be found in aggro and satyr decks.
Doppelbocks is cheap and versatile with its special spawning.
- You can use Doppelbocks to gain frontline when normally impossible. Unlike a card with 1 movement, Doppelbocks nor its token will not attack any bordering enemy and will always spawn as long as the tile in front is empty.
- This can be used to put a friendly unit onto the enemy baseline to use with Herald's Hymn.
- Doppelbocks is also good for getting multiple units on the board for Moonlit Aerie or Pan Heralds.
- A weakness of Doppelbocks is that it does not do well when you have little available space and doesn't have any movement.
|Ability||…spawn a 1 strength Satyr…||…spawn a 1 strength Satyr…||…spawn a 2 strength Satyr…||…spawn a 2 strength Satyr…||…spawn a 3 strength Satyr…|
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Doppelbocks's mana and strength were decreased by 1 at all levels.
Like all cards that spawn token units, Doppelbocks' art has an outline of another satyr that represents its ability.