|Reduce the strength of a target enemy unit to 5.|
Confinement is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Confinement is a common spell that reduces the strength of an enemy unit to a certain amount. The strength it sets it to and the mana cost of the spell can be decreased by leveling it up. Confinement works well in control decks.
Confinement is useful against single, high strength units to weaken them.
- Use Confinement in situations where it would deal more damage than other cards like Execution.
- Confinement is good at countering Lady Rime, Potion of Growth, and other high-strength expensive units.
- You can also use Confinement to counter elders. Its ability reduces their strength but does not trigger the elder's ability.
|Ability||Reduce the strength…to 5.||Reduce the strength…to 4.||Reduce the strength…to 3.||Reduce the strength…to 2.||Reduce the strength…to 1.|
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- July 21, 2020: Set mana to 3 at all levels, ability leveling smoothened
This is the original version of the card.
Confinement's mana cost was set to 3 mana at all levels and its ability leveling was smoothened.
Like Harvesters of Souls, Confinement's art contains a red figure that represents a generic enemy.