|Clerics with Cords|
|On play, convert a random bordering enemy unit with 2 or less strength to fight for you.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Clerics with Cords is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Clerics with Cords is a rare raven unit that converts a nearby enemy unit. Its strength and the requirement on its ability can be increased by leveling it up. Clerics with Cords can fit into any deck that needs to manage weak enemy units.
Clerics with Cords' main strength is its small yet impactful ability to convert an enemy unit.
- Unlike Blood Ministers and Curse of Strings, Clerics with Cords is much cheaper and is much more fit to capitalize on a single target.
- Weak units with on-death abilities such as Shady Ghoul or Azure Hatcher are the best to convert with Clerics with Cords' ability. For higher-strength units like Project PH03-NIX, you might have to deal some damage first.
- Clerics with Cords is also great at converting Gifted Recruits, Westwind Sailors, and other similarly-scaling cards.
|Ability||…convert a…unit with 2 or less strength…||…convert a…unit with 3 or less strength…||…convert a…unit with 4 or less strength…||…convert a…unit with 5 or less strength…||…convert a…unit with 6 or less strength…|
- May 9, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Increased ability by 1 and strength by 1 at higher levels
This is the original version of the card.
Clerics with Cords's ability strength was increased by 1 at all levels and its strength was increased by 1 at higher levels.
Like other cards that convert enemy units, Clerics with Cords's art includes a marionette that represents its ability.