|After surviving damage, destroy all enemy units in front.|
|Unit Type||Frostling Elder|
Chilled Stonedames is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Chilled Stonedames is an epic frostling elder that destroys enemy units in front when it is damaged. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Chilled Stonedames fits well into control decks that want to destroy many enemy units.
Chilled Stonedames can be used to efficiently clear a column of enemy units.
- Since Chilled Stonedames is the only card in the game that destroys units without a strength limit, it can be very potent in the right situations.
- Friendly cards that can damage Chilled Stonedames like Hunter's Vengeance can be very useful for triggering its effect.
- Chilled Stonedames is easily countered after its initial effect, as its ability is very easy to avoid.
|Ability||After surviving damage, destroy all enemy units in front.|
- November 28, 2019: Added to Brawl Mode
- December 23, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected
- January 1, 2021: Increased mana cost by 1, ability no longer has weaker restriction
This is the original version of the card.
Chilled Stonedames's mana cost was increased by 1, to 5 mana.
Its ability was changed to now destroy all enemy units in front, regardless of strength.