|After surviving damage, deal up to 3 of its remaining strength as damage to the first enemy in front.|
|Unit Type||Rodent Elder|
Booming Professors is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Booming Professors is an epic rodent elder that deals damage to an enemy in front when it is damaged. Its strength and ability can be increased by leveling it up. Booming Professors can be used in chip decks in order to damage the enemy base.
Booming Professors can damage the enemy base multiple times if you can set it up effectively.
- You can use cards like Destructobots or Conflicted Drakes to trigger Booming Professors's ability and deal extra damage to the enemy base.
- When playing against Booming Professors, you can block its damage with units or try getting it to a low amount of strength. If Booming Professors ends up at 1 strength after taking damage, it will only deal 1 damage.
- Booming Professors is a very useful card that put out high amounts of damage like Siege Assembly but much more consistently.
|Ability||…deal 3 of its remaining strength as damage…||…deal 3 of its remaining strength as damage…||…deal 4 of its remaining strength as damage…||…deal 5 of its remaining strength as damage…||…deal 6 of its remaining strength as damage…|
- November 21, 2019: Added to Brawl Mode
- December 23, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected
- October 1, 2020: Decreased movement to 0
This is the original version of the card.
Booming Professors's movement was decreased to 0.