|After surviving damage, randomly give 4 strength to another friendly unit.|
Aged Duskbringers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Aged Duskbringers is a rare elder unit that gives strength whenever it is damaged. Its strength and the strength given can be increased by leveling it up. Aged Duskbringers fits well into decks that need large unit buffs, or decks that can trigger its ability frequently.
Aged Duskbringers will give a large amount of strength each time it is damaged, so try to damage it as often as possible. On the other hand, try to keep your opponent from destroying it in one go.
- Poisoning Aged Duskbringers will cause it to trigger every turn. This is useful to keep in mind when playing as and against Tribes of Shadowfen.
- Strengthening Aged Duskbringers with cards like Potion of Growth or Blessed with Brawn will let it take more damage without dying.
- When playing against Aged Duskbringers, use cards that will deal with them in one go, like Broken Truce or Icicle Burst.
|Ability||…randomly give 4 strength…||…randomly give 5 strength…||…randomly give 6 strength…||…randomly give 7 strength…||…randomly give 9 strength…|
- October 3, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected
- July 21, 2020: Decreased strength and ability by 1
This is the original version of the card.
Aged Duskbringers's strength and ability strength were decreased by 1 at all levels.